How We Use the Information We Collect
We will not use the information we collect about your use of the Service for any purpose other than to provide the Service to you, and to improve, operate, and maintain the Service. More specifically, we use the information we collect:
● To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
● To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
● To contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and updates on promotions and events relating to our products and services.
● To contact you, in accordance with your choices or learning more about how our Service can help you.
● For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
● To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Other Users We may share User Data with other users of the Service who are assigned to the same patient’s case. Please be aware that any User Data you choose to exchange with other users will be accessible to other users who have been assigned to a patient’s case and we are not responsible for the manner in which other users use or disclose that User Data.
Third Party Services The Service allows you to, upon your direction, export information to third party services, such as electronic health records systems. You understand and agree that the use of such information by third party services will be governed by the privacy policies of these third party services and your settings on that service. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third party services.
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Service. For example, we use analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data, including analytics services provided by Mixpanel. You can learn how to opt-out of Mixpanel’s collection of certain information by visiting https://mixpanel.com/optout. If you get a new computer, install a new browser, erase or otherwise alter your browser’s cookie file (including upgrading certain browsers) you may clear the cookie Mixpanel uses to recognize your opt-out request. The analytics services we use may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers We may transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets. Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
Security We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
International Transfers of Data Our Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use our Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.